Friday, August 3, 2007

The End

Okay, I'm not doing anything blogworthy here so I think it's time to put this site to rest. I've been lounging around my parents' postage stamp sized studio apartment in Manhattan with my sister and her boyfriend. She's got a journalism internship, he's working on a new CD, and they both wait tables at a Turkish restaurant. I get lost on the subway a lot. I've been trying to find yoga studios and am reading all the instructional books I got in Rishikesh so when school starts I'll be ready to teach my own classes at the rec center (which you should take).

Anyway, things will probably either stay like this, which is not terribly interesting, or I'll come back to VA, which is also not terribly interesting. But don't worry, if I ever start doing anything interesting again I'll make a new blog and let you know right away.

1 comment:

stephan said...

Cool Beans! Best Wishes!