Friday, June 1, 2007

And I Said . . .

We had yoga class in the courtyard today because it was so nice out and, while I was in a particularly challenging balance pose, “Yeah” by Usher came on one of the migrant workers’ radios. I was really feeling the flow too and was in a really contorted position but obviously I had no choice but to rock out, seeing as that is completely my jam.

Needless to say, I immediately lost whatever Indian street cred I might have gained with the workers by practicing yoga. I did, however, potentially tap into a whole new world of wicked cross-cultural dance moves, which I fully intend to bust out next time we in da club.

6 comments:

DF said...

did you get the camera?

William said...

No, although I'd warned the front desk about it. I checked the website and it says they're trying again the next business day. It might have something to do with the elections today.

stephan said...

the next time I see you I fully expect to see these cross cultural dance moves you have invented.

adrianne said...

have you gone clubbing in goa yet?

DF said...

because that new yoga-hip-hop thing is really gonna kill

William said...

we went clubbing once but the whole state is dry for elections so it was not jumpin'.