Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tree Hugger Paradise

We got to Coorg rainforest and are staying at a coffee and spice plantation for three days. The place is totally eco-friendly and is run by a couple of microbiologists who know basically everything about everything ever. The coffee here is delicious. I’ve started drinking it way too frequently again.

There are all sorts of wild fruits and berries which are delicious. There are pineapple plants and mango trees all over the place, as well as lemon, lime, and a million other native fruits whose names I can’t spell.

The wild geese here are really aggressive and will actually bum rush you if you piss them off. There’s a gang of them which trolls around under the bridge that leads to the cottage I sleep in and occasionally they block off the path and honk a lot.

1 comment:

Andy said...

When I was around six I was attacked by a goose. I pissed it off and it charged me and bit my crotch. So, watch out.