Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dry Delhi

The rains still haven't made it to Delhi yet and the people I've talked to about it are all a little confused. It's a nice change of pace for me though, and it makes for much better pictures. I got a few pretty good shots at Humayun's Tomb today because of it. There was a heavy shower this evening in the rickshaw ride back to Paharganj and I thought my luck had run out but it stopped after about two minutes. If this lasts another day I should be able to click some decent photos at the Red Fort, which is supposed to be quite striking.

I just wish I could play a few rounds of ninja capture the flag in some of these Indian ruins. Somebody should at least make a counterstrike map out of them or something. The buildings are loaded with great places to snipe.

Note: In India you don't take pictures, you click them. I wonder where else this is the case.

3 comments:

JEFF said...

You are having way too much fun.

adrianne said...

nice pic -- don't you have the feeling that you're the 8 billionth person to take that same photo?

William said...

the feeling is even worse at the taj mahal