Thursday, July 5, 2007

We Fly High

I got picked up by a Bollywood casting agent---he's the one in the green shirt---who was looking for Angrez (westerner) kids to be in some photo shoot or something. They bought me a desperately needed trim and shave only to find out I can't do it because they're shooting after I leave for Delhi. I'd change my ticket but I have to get to the U.S. Embassy on the 7th and meet up with some American friends at a Fourth of July weekend party that we're all RSVPed for. So basically I'm a fuckin' balla.

6 comments:

DF said...

good looking makeover!

adrianne said...

hakhgfdsjkhgdsajkfsajkhahhahahahahah

<333333333333333

adrianne said...

and post links to the facebook pictures, can? so mom and dad can see you playing cricket with the indian kids

noelle said...

william! why couldnt you have been in a bollywood movie? i would pay good money to see you sing and dance.

William said...

ad: i haven't had time to post pictures but i'll see what i can do

nf: you see me dance all the time for free! i do it like nonstop and we always up in da clubz yes

stephan said...

I liked the beard.